New Discography Items: Syntax

Thanks to Frank Spinath, there are some new additions to the discography, specifically Syntax.

First off, Frank has a promotional CD-R containing various mixes from Meccano Mind. I’ve labeled this, in the absence of any defining title, “Extended sampler” and it’s an 11-track entry featuring mixes of Pray, Bliss and Message.

Secondly, Frank sent me a scan of the CD and cover sleeve for the Meccano Mind Instrumentals promo, which is now available to view.

So head on over to the discography to check them out.

Post to Twitter

This entry was posted in Site, Syntax and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to New Discography Items: Syntax

1. Cory says:

nice,thanks for sharing!

2. Geoff Henman says:

Is this from the same Frank Spinath from Seabound, Edge of Dawn, Ghost and Writer. I would guess so. I would urge anyone and everyone to check out his stuff. Brilliant.

3. Julesee says:

Right – where’s this damn new album!?!?! Come on guys – we need some new music here!

4. Andy says:

I’d like to read some news about the new album too! Nice that there are some new items for the discography, but facts and details on their new stuff is more important! I can’t go on waiting, else I’m crying!

5. Andy says:

If someone is still looking for the japanese release of “Meccano Mind” – check eBay international, they are still offering a copy, a promotional one, but who cares about a simple sticker on the backside put on from the pressing company.

Cheerio, Andy.

6. c-eling says:

for some reason i can’t access the forum,but someone asked about the track “sandman”,interesting,looks like a demo,yeah it would be nice to find the full version,here’s a link to the sample-

7. Andy says:

No more news?

8. The duration for the ‘Syntax – Pray (Dave London Remix) song is 07m46s.

9. C-Eling says:

Sweet, the website has a cover!