Fatal – Periodic Breathing

A quick post about a couple of points:

Firstly, I know the disocgraphy is down — I hope to get some time to work on that this weekend, if not, then it will be gradually resurrected.

Secondly, Cory Erwin wrote to me recently to let me know that he had got his hands on two rare items. The first is an accetate of Syntax’s Meccano Mind and Instrumentals — a nice thing in itself! The other is an extremely rare promo CD from Fatal, Jan Burton and Andy Gray’s side project.

This CD is called “Periodic Breathing” and has the following tracklist:

10. Error Head
  11. Missing
  12. Limb to Limb

Periodic Breathing
Periodic Breathing

Post to Twitter

This entry was posted in Fatal, Site and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Fatal – Periodic Breathing

1. Georg. says:

Wow, finally someone uf us has found the Meccano Mind INSTRUMENTALS…. Would love to hear them… (and the Fatal promo too)…!

2. Samples coming soon to the discography!

3. cory says:

martin if you want the inst cd pics let me know and i’ll mail you a couple

4. Beckie says:

I have been looking for the Fatal album (promo) for months now with NO luck whatsoever! What on earth do I have to do to get my hands on this thing? I suppose I’ve been looking for it since the trailer for ‘Let Me In’ was released last summer…. *grumbles*

5. Jessie says:

I’m in the same boat as Beckie. Myself and A LOT of other people have been obsessively searching for the song “Limb to Limb” since the release of the “Let Me In” trailer months ago! Is there really no way to get a copy of the album???

6. Rob says:

I made a short mix from the trailer which you can find on my YouTube channel under the ‘Music Remixes’ section:

Thanks for the sample though guys! Sounds good… If you find the full version I would be be very, very grateful if you would give me and all of us the heads up! Cheers 🙂

7. bebe says:

where can i get this album ? I’m from Germany and I want to have this cd please!!!!

8. Kay says:

Here it is Dec. 2011 and still no word about the song “Limb to Limb” 🙁

9. Leslie says:

20-01-2012…

Still nothing. =(

Has anyone actually heard that hard-to-find album?

10. Leslie says:

Going mad here. There’s hardly anything to find!

I Finally got my hands on two copies of Meccano Mind, one of them is the Japanese release… but still, I can’t find Fatal – Periodic Breathing, the 2 Bit Pie (2CD Release)…

What do I do?

11. April says:

Now that there is a full version of the Fatal song “Limb to Limb” posted on Youtube, where there be a way to buy the song?